2015 Fall 5v5 Clinic
2015 Fall 5v5 Tournament & Clinic
Date: Sunday, November 1st, 2015
Times: 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Join the Notre Dame Women’s Lacrosse Staff and Members of the 2015-2016 Team for a fun and competitive day. Registration is open for High School (grades 9-12) and Club Team players who are looking to take their game to the next level.
- Teams – All teams must consist of a minimum of 7 players INCLUDING A GOALIE. Teams may not have more than 10 players
- Individuals – Players without a team will be placed on a House Team of other individual players
- Registration – Visit our camps and clinic page on the women’s lacrosse page at www.und.com or click the link above, to register your team. All team members must sign-up on their own and will list their teammates during the registration process. Check-in will take place from 9:00am - 9:45am on Sunday, November 1st at Arlotta Stadium.
- Cost - $100 per player when signing up with a full team (7-10 players). $125 when signing up as an individual. This includes lunch and t-shirt.
- Format – The day includes a clinic prior to the tournament starting and on-going instruction while you play
Questions please contact Sarah Dalton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We hope to see you in November.